Charter of protection of personal data and management of cookies
This charter for the protection of personal data and the management of cookies details LE RADIO’s policy regarding the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
It applies to the data collected on the hotel-radio.fr website.
To facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our homepage and any other place where personal information is requested.
This charter is to inform you :
- about the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights
- on the data likely to be collected on our Site,
- about the use that can be made of the data collected and the rights you have on that data.
The company LE RADIO specifies by this charter and / or whenever you are asked for personal data the purposes of the treatment and the means of any operation (collection, registration, modification …).
LE RADIO company is committed to :
- ensure compliance with the principles on the protection of personal data,
- inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition,
- carry out the completion of legal and / or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and freedoms, modified and in its version and the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament, and the relevant laws and regulations.
- Definition and nature of personal data
When using our Website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which are communicated to us in the following way :
- intelligence form,
- registration to a loyalty program,
- newsletter subscription
- registration for a contest
“Personal data” means all data that identifies you directly or indirectly (by grouping information) such as surnames, first names, pseudonym, date of birth, photograph, postal addresses and e-mail, phone numbers, …
- Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 “information technology and liberties” as well as the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Data, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have the right to access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal information. You also have the opportunity to oppose the treatment for prospecting, including commercial.
You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting: THE RADIO – Madam The Data Protection Officer – 43 avenue Pierre and Marie Curie – 63400 CHAMALIERES
To do this, we thank you to send a postal mail or an electronic mail, signed by the author of the request and to be accompanied by a proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person who exercises his right.
- Management of personal data by the company LE RADIO
3.1 Means of data collection
When you visit the hotel-radio.fr website, and in order to offer you the services offered on it, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we collect your consent by means of a form to be completed and a checkbox after having read this Data Protection Charter.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data are collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes :
- You send newsletters, newsletters and promotional offers to keep you informed of news ;
- Manage subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
- Develop reports, commercial statistics, market studies and behavior, in particular to improve our products and meet your expectations by offering products tailored to your needs ;
- Create accounts receivable to allow the consideration of your membership requests to the various loyalty programs ;
- Ensure the follow-up of the customer relationship especially in the management of your claims and your requests ;
- Manage your requests for right of access, rectification, opposition of your data ;
- Keep your data in legal documents in accordance with the accounting standards, for the necessary legal duration, in order to answer the requests of the tax administrations and social organizations if necessary ;
- For applications filed online, to study your application and to be able to contact you if a position becomes vacant or is created in our company.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the treatment envisaged, in order to process your requests and offer you the services offered on our website.
3.3 Data retention
The personal data that we collect is stored for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and at most for a period of :
3 years from the end of the business relationship for partners or customers, and 3 years from the collection of data or the last contact for prospects, and in both cases, only at commercial prospecting purposes
At the end, once the collected data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected :
- we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations ;
- otherwise, the data will be archived and anonymized or destroyed.
At any time, you may object to the processing of personal information about you since you have a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition as discussed above.
3.4 Recipient of the data
The personal data collected about you are intended for the company LE RADIO.
In order to carry out the treatments listed above, we share your data, giving access to authorized and duly authorized personnel, namely :
- Our internal services: Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Internal Communication
- Our subcontractors: Debussac Multimédia, AB2M
The data that we collect about you are not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, if this should be the case, we guarantee, in case of transfer of your data abroad and especially outside the European Union, to implement all the appropriate measures to ensure a sufficient level of protection of your data, as :
- Going to countries called “safe”, that is to say offering a significant protection of your data ;
- Request the necessary authorizations from the Supervisory Authority before any data collection if required by the country ;
- Obtaining security and confidentiality guarantees from subcontractors, for example, by imposing strict contractual clauses, reserving the possibility of checking them regularly and carrying out audits.
- Security and confidentiality of personal data collected
The security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us.
Indeed, we take care to take all the technical and organizational measures useful in view of the nature of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their treatment.
This is to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, prevent it from being distorted, destroyed, damaged, or unauthorized third parties having access to it.
To this end, we have put in place technical measures such as [to be completed], and organizational measures such as [to be completed, for example the password-based identifier …].
The security and confidentiality of personal data is also based on the best practices of each. Thus, we invite you not to communicate your username and password to third parties, to disconnect systematically from your profile and your customer account (especially in case of linked accounts), to close your browser window to the from your session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer workstation shared with others, and not to save your username and password in your browser. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY
The term “cookies” includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the use of a software or a mobile application in particular. This is a text file that the site you visit saves on your hard drive or in your browser’s memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing the general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites …) or the personalization of pages displayed for future interactions with this site.
When you browse our Site, information about your browsing may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your computer or tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. Cookies are used to retain login information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics to optimize site functionality and tailor content to your interests.
Thus, when you visit our Site for the first time, and cookies may be installed on your device, we inform you that cookies are used by the Site, through a window opening on the page visited. According to this information, you can access this Charter and you can accept or reject cookies.
- Types of cookies
Several types of cookies exist and allow you to access, as soon as you accept them, a number of features.
1.1 Cookies issued by LE RADIO on its Website
These are the cookies deposited by the company LE RADIO on your computer, tablet or smartphone especially for the purposes of navigation on our Site.
When browsing our Site, your computer will interact with a server that provides all the requested resources by automatically saving each operation to a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser automatically sends us some standard data: in addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you use, its features, your operating system, the identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter …) from which you may have logged in as well as dates and times of access to our sites.
This data and in particular your IP address do not allow us to identify you by name.
The cookies that we emit allow us :
- to monitor the general activity of our Site, to identify errors and to ensure that our Site benefits from appropriate material resources ;
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our Site ;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, operating system …)
- to facilitate the consultation of our Site by avoiding you to provide the same information with each new visit or by personalizing their content according to the preferences or centers of interest which you could emit ;
- to improve navigation ergonomics and to identify the interests of Internet users as a whole.
1.2 Cookies issued on our Site by third parties
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
1.3 Audience measurement cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our Site in order to :
- help us to measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our Site,
- to follow the analytical data on our sites and the use made of our sites by the Users,
- improve the services of our sites.
Google Analytics collects information about which pages you visit and how much time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information.
We do not allow the sharing or use of this data.
You can set in the settings not to send information to the Google Analytics service.
- Lifespan of cookies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the cookies collected on our Website have a lifespan of 13 months maximum.
- Manage cookie preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies that are stored in your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you to accept them or not.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions :
UPDATE OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this Charter at any time, in whole or in part, in the light of changes and changes in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they are always in compliance with any changes in French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to consult this Charter regularly, before collecting your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this charter.
Date of update and last update of this Charter: June 28, 2018